- TFT-display (2“, 176 x 160 dots, 65,536 colours)
- supports IP 65 - high level of dust protection and jet-resistant
- one emergency key on the device
- Telephone book for 200 contacts*, with 7 possible entries*: office, private, fax and mobile number; email address* and ringing tone* assignment Ambient noise filter for loud environments
- 44 polyphone (Midi type) and 8 normal ring tones with automatic volume control can be assigned
- Up to 5 user profiles for e.g. Headset or meeting usage can be configured Hands free operation
- Headset socket - 2.5 mm jack and Bluetooth®
- Withstanding a fall on concrete from 2 m undamaged**
- Intelligent battery management
- 2 programmable navigation keys
- 3 colour multi-purpose LED which can be set for signalling numerous operation modes.
* if supported by the PABX
** Aastra checks the degree of ruggedness with standardized test cases (according to DIN EN 60068-2-31 (04/2009)). In these tests a device is dropped from 2 m height once on each side on a concrete floor and must show neither damage nor impairment of function.